Hauser H35-200 the jig grinding machine for automatic bore and form grinding, with an attractive price-performance ratio. A robust distortion resistant module with high thermal stability forms the basis of this model. Available with ATC-25 automatic grinding arbour changer or APC automatic pallet changer options if required. User friendly ISO/DIN menu programming and X, Y, C, U, Z and W axes CNC control using a Fanuc® 31i with Hauser software cycles as standard. Usable surface 600 x 380 mm, permissible load 300 kg.
- All new Hauser jig grinding head
- Sliding guideways wherever required.
- Linear guideways wherever possible.
- Absolutely smooth stroke reversal.
- Measuring systems optimally positioned with regard to the measuring technique.
- Axis drives in the centre of friction.
- State-of-the-art designed 705 ATC grinding motor, option.
- CBN dressing unit with HF drive, option.
- MSS – multi-sensor-system for automatic suppression of ‘air grinding’ and for automatic grinding wheel calibration, option.
- Optional automatic taper grinding with help of z-U axis interpolation.