Today, modern production demands machining centres that are not just precise and productive but also flexible. The HBZ Trunnion horizontal machining centres cover the entire application spectrum up to an interference contour of 1,700 mm thanks to high speeds for HSC cutting of aluminium as well as high-torque motor spindles for heavy-duty cutting of titanium and steel. High travel speeds combined with the optimum spindle for the specific application ensure high precision for dynamic 5-axis machining.
The compact and intrinsically rigid machine design with double drive system and clamping on both sides of the NC rotary-swivel table as well as horizontal spindle combines all the advantages of horizontal machining with high performance on a compact footprint. The stable machine design guarantees highly-precise cutting.
Available in three sizes, the HBZ Trunnion series permits 5-axis simultaneous machining of complex workpieces with interference contours up to 850 mm, 1,300 mm or 1,700 mm.
|Machine Configuration||HBZ Trunnion|
|Table diameter||800 mm, 1,200 mm, 1,600 mm|
|Axis travel (X/Y/Z)||max. 1,670/1,350/1,100 mm|
|Travel speed (X/Y/Z)||max. 60/60/60 m/min|
|Power||max 24 kW to 156 kW|
|Speed||max. 6,000 rpm to 30,000 rpm|
|Torque||max 40 Nm to 1,010 Nm|
|Materials||Aluminium, steel, titanium and other common light- and heavy-duty cutting materials|
|Machine Configuration||HBZ Trunnion 120|
|Table diameter||1,200 mm|
|Axis travel (X/Y/Z)||max. 1,270/1,100/900 mm|
- 5-axis HPC/HSC horizontal machining
- Wide variety of materials: Fast in aluminium, powerful in hard to machine materials
- Double drive system and clamping on both sides of the NC rotary-swivel table
- Dynamic 5-axis simultaneous machining
- Large range of different spindles
- Optimum values for costs per piece and surface quality
- Compact design with small footprint
- Numerous options for automation available