The PBZ HD profile machining centre offers high material removal rates up to 6.5 l/min when cutting aluminium profiles and solid material as well as stable and precise machining. The basis for this is provided by the rigid machine design with fixed portal as well as a head and spindle combination designed for powerful and dynamic 5-axis simultaneous machining that guarantees optimum performance.
The PBZ HD profile machining centre offers full 5-axis simultaneous machining and allows interference-free, precise machining over the entire workpiece length up to max. 30,000 mm. All five sides of the workpiece are completely machined in just one clamping operation, including milling, sawing, drilling and thread milling and cutting.
The PBZ HD machine concept is optimally realised in terms of ergonomics: the machine does not just offer ergonomic access to the workpiece, but also provides the operator with a very good view into the workzone. This optimum ergonomic design is a common feature of all machine sizes. The machine concept also allows the choice between clamping vice and table versions.
|Machine Configuration||PBZ HD|
|Workpiece length||max. 30,000 mm|
|Profile cross section||max. 800 x 300 mm (clamping vice version)|
|Profile cross section||max. 800 x 575 mm (table version)|
|Axis travel (Y/Z)||max. 1,500/1,000 mm|
|Travel speed (X/Y/Z)||max. 70/40/40 m/min|
|Power||max. 81 kW|
|Speed||max. 30,000 rpm|
|Torque||max. 75 Nm|
- Precise high-performance profile machining with highest chip removal rates
- Highly dynamic 5-axis machining of composites, aluminium and steel
- 5-side complete machining of profiles and solid material
- Interference-free machining over the entire workpiece length up to max. 30,000 mm
- Full 5-axis simultaneous machining
- Optional solutions for automation
- Best ergonomics
- Integrated chip management over the entire machine length