6-side profile machining with high accuracy as well as outstanding flexibility? That is where the PBZ NT comes into its own. The fixed portal of the PBZ NT is the basis for the high stability of the profile machining centre, which allows precise and powerful machining of aluminium and steel sheet profiles and extrusions.
The intelligent clamping technology permits end machining of several short profile parts or a long profile as well as interference-free 6-side complete machining, including milling, sawing, drilling, shift cuts and thread milling and cutting.
An excellent view into the workzone, operator-friendly design as well as loading and unloading at a favourable working height result in an extremely ergonomic workplace – independently of the chosen machine size.
|Machine Configuration||PBZ NT|
|Workpiece length||max. 25,000 mm|
|Profile cross section||max. 600 x 300 mm|
|Axis travel (Y/Z)||max. 1,100/850 mm|
|Travel speed (X/Y/Z)||max. 90/55/55 m/min|
|Power||max. 37 kW|
|Speed||max. 28,000 rpm|
|Torque||max. 41 Nm|
- Powerful HSC machining of aluminium and steel sheet profiles and extrusions
- Special rigid clamping vice design with high clamping force allows the machining of steel profiles
- Interference-free 6-side complete machining up to 25,000 mm
- Machining on both profile ends
- Burr-free machining thanks to HSC technology
- Very high axis speed in X
- Proven machine kinematics
- Best ergonomics
- Fully enclosed workzone