Do you want to reduce expensive non-productive times without installing additional automation? Thanks to pendulum operation, the PBZ SC creates two spatially separate workzones and thus permits loading and unloading parallel to machining.
With a small machine footprint and powerful spindle performance, it is possible to efficiently machine aluminium and steel profiles as well as composite workpieces with a maximum length of 24,000 mm. The stable machine construction guarantees high machining accuracy and quality with interference-free 6-side machining.
The PBZ SC profile machining centre is not just configurable for customer-specific length requirements, but can also be adapted to individual applications and material requirements with a wide range of options. The machine concept also allows the choice between clamping vice and table versions.
|Machine Configuration||PBZ SC|
|Workpiece length||max. 24,000 mm|
|Profile cross section||max. 800 x 500 mm (5-axis)|
|Profile cross section||max. 1,200 x 550 mm (3-axis)|
|Profile cross section||max. 400 x 300 mm (clamping vice version)|
|Profile cross section||max. 800 x 500 mm (table version)|
|Axis travel (Y/Z)||max. 1,100/720 mm|
|Travel speed (X/Y/Z)||max. 70/55/55 m/min|
|Power||max. 37 kW|
|Speed||max. 28,000 rpm|
|Torque||max. 41 Nm|
- Powerful HSC machining of light composite and aluminium profiles from steel profiles to solid material
- Interference-free 6-side complete machining up to 24,000 mm with end machining
- Loading and unloading parallel to machining thanks to two workzones and pendulum operation
- Burr-free machining thanks to HSC technology
- Direct thread cutting without compensation chuck
- Rigid machine design
- High productivity combined with small footprint
- Flexible production